Deep, long-term business relationships can be extremely valuable. Yet most people seem much more focused on getting a high quantity of customers or other relationships, even if they are low-quality, short-term relationships. David J. Soler is an expert on the topic of relationship marketing and sales. He is the host of the top-rated “Relationship Marketing and Sales Podcast” on iTunes, and the Founder of the Relationship Marketing & Sales Academy.
In this episode, Jesse and David discuss principles for building deep business relationships, including:
- How the “True Fan” and “relationship marketing” approaches to business development focus on quality relationships, not quanity.
- What is a healthy focus is for attracting and developing clients and customers?
- What is the Secret Sauce for building those true fan customers?
- Should I share my personal side of my life with my customers?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- David’s website: http://www.davidjsoler.com/
- Relationship Marketing and Sales Podcast
- Follow David on Twitter: @_davidjsoler
- Video featuring Jesse’s family: https://www.engagingleader.com/lahey-easter-shake
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.