In this episode, Jesse explains what it means to engage employees and why it is important for leaders to engage the people around them.
He outlines the 6 Cs of Engagement and shares personal stories of applying these principles in the workplace:
- Context (Why)
- Clarity (Vision)
- Credibility (Trustworthiness)
- Caring (Well-Being)
- Connecting (Relationship)
- Coaching (Personal/Career Development)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Jesse shared a story about Clarity (Vision) from Michael Hyatt’s podcast: #015: How Leaders Can Create Alignment
- Jesse shared a story about Context (Why) from career coach Kevin Brennfleck
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.